‘Calming the Mind – Anxiety Management Program’
Copyright © “All Rights Reserved”
General Anxiety & Anxiety Disorders Management Program
Receive a new perspective on anxiety.
The ‘Calming the Mind’ program aims to educate you on Anxiety and how it effects our mind and body; while helping you find ideas to add balance in your life.
We will explore ways to reduce your anxiety while helping you discover coping techniques, which build your resilience to then have more control over your mind and a greater sense of wellbeing.
Leaving you to feel more calm, balanced, centred and relaxed and increasing your ability to cope with anxious situations.
Amber and Anthony with a combined 40+ years of Professional and Lived Experience, will facilitate your sessions with a blend of Evidence based methods and alternative approaches for a more holistic experience.
- Small engaging and connecting groups of up to 10 people (Limited spaces)
- Option#1 – Comprehensive 4 week Program
4 x 2.5Hr Sessions $25 Per Session = $100
- Option#2 – Interactive 4-hour Workshop @ $50 Per Person
- Provided tea, coffee, herbal teas and biscuits / Please bring your own lunch if your require it.
**Please Arrive 15 mins prior to session so we can start on time**
What is Anxiety?
It is normal and healthy to feel anxious sometimes. Anxiety actually helps us; it makes us alert and helps us do things well.
If we are a bit anxious before playing sport or doing an exam, it can make us perform better.
If we are in danger, feeling anxious can help us escape from the situation. However, if we become too anxious, it can stop us thinking clearly.
When anxiety becomes so overwhelming that it affects your day-to-day life, it becomes a disorder.
• Anxiety. What is it?
• What is an Anxiety Disorder?
• What causes Anxiety?
• The benefits for reducing anxiety
• Identifying your triggers
• The importance of a healthy diet and nutrition
• Fitness / Exercise
• Yoga, Qigong, Tai Chi, Meditation & Breathing Techniques
• What is Mindfulness and Meditation?
• CBT/Cognitive Behavioural therapy
• Art Therapy
• Creative/Expressive writing therapy
• Creating your own anxiety management plan
Receive a copy of our PDF documentation and access to our data base of Resources including Videos, Mp3’s and more
CLICK LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OUR PROGRAM CONTENT
Specialised Music Programs/Projects..
We can facilitate at your work place, school, community centre etc.
For organisations, Please Send us a Direct Message or Connect with Us for a Quote-